An Omega-3 overloaded meal with one serving of scrambled egg and smoked salmon.
Omega-3 is a fatty acid that gives human beings a lot of health benefits, it helps to improve blood cholesterol levels, prevent heart diseases, diabetes, reduces depression levels, slow down aging and increase bone strength. The list can go on and on.For more references, I am sure Google will give you tons of it.
This is a super duper easy, healthy and delightful breakfast-to-go or light meal for you. And if you aren't bother to make an egg benedict or frittata for the Mother's day breakfast, this is for sure a good alternative!
1 tbsp water
1 slice cheese of your choice, shredded
salt & pepper to taste
How to make microwave egg scramble:
- In a microwave safe small ramekin, crack in 1 egg and add water. Whisk lightly with a fork.
- Microwave for 30 minutes, and whisk again with a fork.
- Repeat in 15 minutes increment until egg is almost set.
- Immediately sprinkle shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, serve with smoked salmon.
With all my love <3