Chocolate and hazelnut? The only thing that comes to my mind is Nutella! The Nutella World Day has gone. But I still wanted to catch it up with some delicious chocolate hazelnut goodie.
Umm... What else is the best to go with chocolate? Of course it is my all time favourite to whip up cream cheese frosting! And using a lower calorie version just because of the Natvia Icing Mix!
Golden...Chocolate...And...Should be Ferrero Rocher that makes the best topping!
These mini muffins are actually Nutella brownies. It is not necessary to buy Nutella, just a simple chocolate hazelnut spread will do. I promise, the recipe is super duper easy and also make the perfect gift for this Valentine's Day!
Credits to Natvia!
This post is linked to the event, Cook & Celebrate: CNY organised by organised by Yen from Eat your heart out, Diana from Domestic Goddess Wannabe and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids.
This post is also linked to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by Doreen from my little favourite DIY and Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids, hosted by Grace from Life can be simple at this post.
This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by Kim at Love Live Life by Kim.
500g (2 cup) chocolate hazelnut spread
140g (1 cup + 4 tbsp) all purpose flour
85g (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
For frosting and topping
125g (4 oz) cream cheese, soften
28g (1/8 cup) unsalted butter, soften
58g (1/2 cup) Natvia Icing Mix
1 tsp vanilla
12 Ferrero Rocher
How to make chocolate hazelnut brownie with cream cheese frosting:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare 12 muffin cases on a baking sheet and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate hazelnut spread and eggs. Whisk until well mixed. Add flour and mix to combine.
- Add chocolate chips, and fold gently using a spatula. Divide the batter evenly among muffin cases and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cream together cream cheese, soften butter, Natvia Icing Mix and vanilla.
- Fill a pastry bag with cream cheese frosting and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To assemble, pipe a dollop of cream cheese frosting and top with a Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
With all my love <3