, , , , ,

♥ Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bites ♥



Nutella goes well with everything!
I mean, the kind of chocolate & hazelnut combination can just win the whole world.
Recently, I have been busying with a lot of sponsorships for inauguration programmes at university. These are some great opportunities for me to promote my business and start getting supporters from school. To provide some treats in cocktail sessions, I have decided to make some cheesecake bites for the guests.


Isn't it too plain for just normal cheesecake bites? Let's swirl in some chocolate & hazelnut heaven! Cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla; then some Nutella. Woohoo! These cheesecakes are hits for sure.


The original recipe (adapted from Sallysbakingaddiction) calls for 1 egg only. But I decided to add one additional so that the ingredients are better binded up and the texture would turn out more like new-york cheesecake style. The amount of sugar doesn't look like a lot but don't worry because Nutella is enough to enhance sweetness.

Make 25 bite-size cheesecakes
You'll need:

For crust
1 1/2 cup graham cracker or digestive crumbs
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted

For filling
500g cream cheese, soften at room temperature
2 medium eggs
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup Nutella

How to make Nutella cheesecake bites:

  1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line a 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set side.
  2. Mix crumbs with melted butter. Press into lined baking pan. Set side.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust. 
  4. Microwave Nutella for 30 seconds for easy pouring. Dollop Nutella on top of the filling and swirl gently with a knife.
  5. Bake cheesecake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Allow to cool at room temperature and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Lift parchment paper and cut into bite-size squares.
With all my love <3
Share:

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I always have Nutella at my house. My kids love Nutella sandwich. I will try this for sure:)

    ReplyDelete