These corn muffins are the mini version of cornbread. They are great breakfast to go with a smear of butter, jam or even yogurt.
In the recipe, I used whole milk but other percentage of fat-content may be substituted. The hint of honey brings a slight sweetness whilst Natvia helps to reduce the sugar calories. Make these and you'll love it!
Credits to Natvia!
Make 12 muffins
130g (1 cup) all purpose flour
120g (1 cup) cornmeal
100g (1/2 cup) Natvia
3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
100g (1 cup) dried cranberries
120g (1/2 cup) whole milk
120g (1/2 cup) honey
60g (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
How to make cranberry honey corn bread muffin:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease muffin pan or line it with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, Natvia, baking powder, salt and dried cranberries. Stir to mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk together egg, whole milk, honey and oil. Pour the wet into the dry ingredient.
- Fold and mix gently using a spatula until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
With all my love <3