, , ,

♥ Matcha Chocolate Pistachio Cups ♥



Are you sick of chocolate peanut butter cups? Let's make something different. Totally different!
Thanks Jamieanne from the Sweetest Kitchen for the inspiration!


This is a chocolate cup filled with my homemade pistachio butter, with added organic sweetener and a pinch of matcha green tea which we all love! And guess what? You got Matcha Pistachio Butter!


These mini matcha chocolate pistachio cups are going to be a great gift in Valentine's Day. 
Let's Go Green!
Credit to Natvia for keeping down our calorie intake.
This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by Francesca at Fearless Kitchen.

Adapted from Sweetest Kitchen
Make 10-12 mini cups
You'll need:
For filling
96g Homemade Pistachio Butter
1-2 tsp matcha powder
25g (1/8 cup) Natvia

For chocolate shell
140g (3/4 cup) good quality white chocolate
1/2 tsp matcha powder

How to make matcha green tea chocolate pistachio cups:
  1. Line a mini cupcake tray with mini cupcake wrappers. Set aside.
  2. For the filling, add matcha powder, Natvia to pistachio butter and mix until well combined.
  3. Divide the mixture into 12 balls, about 1 teaspoon each. Set them aside.
  4. For the chocolate shell, melt chocolate in a bain marie, or in a heatproof bowl over simmering water. When it is melted and smooth, remove from heat and sift in matcha powder. Stir to combine. Adjust with more matcha to reach your desired color.
  5. Place 1 teaspoon of matcha chocolate into each mini cupcake liner. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set. 
  6. Place pistachio filling into each chocolate cup and flatten slightly. Pour 1 teaspoon or more matcha chocolate on top to enclose the filling. Smooth the top with a spoon. Refrigerate mini cups until set.
With all my love <3

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andre!

    I saw your matcha pistachio cups on Foodgawker - they look delicious!

    I noticed that your recipe very closely resembles mine but you've given all indication that the recipe was invented by you. I'd like to kindly request that you please include a simple link to my recipe both on your matcha cups recipe and pistachio butter recipe pages. Please state at least that your recipe was inspired by mine, or adapted from mine, and include the link to my recipe in that statement.

    For your convenience, the link to my recipe is here - http://www.sweetestkitchen.com/2012/08/delicious-matcha-recipes/

    As foodbloggers, we should support each other and give credit where credit is due. I hope you understand and kindly provide your readers a link to my original recipe.

    Thank you so much, I am so happy you enjoyed my recipe enough to post about it! I love matcha & pistachios! :)

    By the way, I love the look of your matcha and cranberry granola, I never thought of adding matcha to granola! A lovely idea!

    Best regards,
    Jamieanne
    sweetestkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamieanne!

      I am so sorry to make such a big offense on you! It is my wrong to be so unthoughtful and please accept my deepest apology here. Sometimes I do adapt recipe but just forgotten to mention or link back to their website. Sorry once again and indeed you're such a great food blogger to follow.

      Thanks and same, I love matcha & pistachio too! But I couldn't have too much nuts due to bloating infection. That's sad.

      Anyways, I am glad you like my matcha granola. You must give it a try!

      Best,
      Andre

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Andre! I look forward to more of your matcha recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing this blog to our attention. It's amazing. There's no denying that the number of nut butter on store shelves is on the rise. However, what appears in the ingredients list is more important than the nut butter you buy. So go with "Seed & Shell" for the nutritious nut butter. Our pistachio nut butter is handcrafted with pistachios grown in California and contains no harmful ingredients. Keep in touch with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks for sharing such insightful information! IE Green Tea has truly become my go-to in daily rituals, adding a refreshing touch to my routine. It's amazing how small choices can make a big difference in our overall well-being. Cheers to a healthier lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete