These brown sugar blondies are loaded with all the good stuffs. I mean... who doesn't want a cookie bar with ADDITIONAL cookie crumbs and RAINBOW chocolate chips. Or probably a scoop of ice cream to sandwich them.
Instead of ice cream sandwiches, I decided to layer them with a cream cheese layer, just like this one. They are just temptingly good!
Adapted from Averie Cooks
For blondie layer
125g (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
215g (1 cup) light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
130g (1 cup) all purpose flour
14 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
87g (1/2 cup) M&M's chocolate
For cheese cake layer
125g (4 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
65g (1/3 cup) Natvia
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 beaten egg, halved
How to make M&M oreo cheesecake blondie bars:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line an 8 x 8 baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, egg, brown sugar and vanilla. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
- Add chopped oreo cookies and m&m's chocolate. Fold gently using a spatula.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into prepared baking tray and flatten in an even layer.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese, Natvia, vanilla and half of a beaten egg. Cream until smooth with no lumps. Spread cream cheese mixture onto blondie batter.
- Dollop remaining blondie batter onto the cheese layer. Using a knife, spread and swirl the layers together.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese layer is set. Cool for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
With all my love <3