, , ,

♥ Banana Bread Oatmeal ♥



This oatmeal is so healthy and taste exactly like a banana bread. This recipe is adapted from Grubography. I eliminated the teaspoon of brown sugar and replaced the almond milk with low-fat milk. Normally, I will prefer using soya milk for any of my oatmeal dishes, but since my mom doesn't like soya milk (a mother's day morning breakfast), so I chosed to use a healthier alternative - low-fat milk.

Serve 1
You'll need:
1/2 cup oats
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup mashed banana, leave a few for garnish
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon plus 1/4 teaspoon for garnish
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

How to cook the oatmeal:
In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and mashed banana.
Once they are combined, heat over medium heat and as it boils, stir in oats and cook until tneder and all liquid is absorbed.
Put into a bowl and garnish with a few banana slices, sprinkle with cinnamon.

With all my love <3
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment