13th of May♥ is Mother's Day! Learn to make this easy peasy cake for your beloved moms.
This recipe lies between cake and pie. It could be called a cheese-cake or a cheese-pie, but I would rather call it a cheesecake as it sounds more appealing. The ingredients are simple and perhaps you will already have them in stock. If you couldn't find soda biscuits, I recommend you to substitude with digestive biscuits or graham crackers.
1 1/2 teaspoons gelatine powder
3 tablespoons water
250g cream cheese
250g heavy cream (I used whipping cream)
3 1/2 tablespoons condensed milk
1 package salty soda biscuits
cheddar cheese, shredded
How to make no-bake cheesecake:
- Prepare a 7-inch pan, you may want to line it with aluminium foil, set aside.
- Heat water and dissolve gelatine powder, set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, heavy cream, condensed milk and gelatine.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with biscuits, and then a layer of cheese mixture, continue the layers until ran out of cheese. Leaving the top layer with cheese mixture.
- Cover the pan with foil or plastic wrap and chill for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top...
With all my love <3