Peanut Butter + Nutella + Chocolate = the BEST thing out of the world! Don't miss them!
1 box (18-19 oz) brownie mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil)
3/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup nutella
How to make the brownies:
- Preheat oven to 177C.
- Lightly grease 9x13 pan.
- With your mixer, combine brownie mix, oil and eggs until incorporated and smooth.
- Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Divide batter into half.
- Press half the batter into the bottom of prepared pan (it will be a thin layer) and set the other half to side.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter and condensed milk with a whisk.
- Pour mixture over the bottom brownie layer.
- Drop the remaining brownie mix on top of peanut butter mixture, pressing each spoonful lightly into peanut butter.
- Drop the 1/4 cup nutella on top also, pressing each spoonful lightly again into peanut butter.
- Bake fore 25-30 minutes until just set.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
With all my love <3